All entrepreneurs weigh the costs and constraints of both debt and equity. There’s never a clear winner. Equity has a high cost in terms of both dollars and ownership dilution, while debt, if available, restricts a company’s operational flexibility. Revenue Financing is a hybrid form that combines all the “pros” of both equity and debt. We sometimes call it #dequity.
Revenue Financing Overview
Entrepreneurs benefit from the following features:
- Cash injection up front
- Retained control & ownership of company
- Flexible payments scaled to gross revenue
- Only repay initial capital plus multiple
- Upside is capped
Do I Qualify?
Is your company a technology or knowledge-based business with:
- Growing recurring revenues
- MRR greater than $100K/month or ARR greater than $1M/year
- Scaling sales model that generates a gross margin of greater than 50%
- Recognized revenues (invoiced and billing) growing at greater than 20% per year
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does your process take?
What is the cost of capital?
Where can I find more information?