What You’ll Learn
- Key takeaways from our comprehensive survey, showcasing the unique approaches and challenges faced by female founders when raising capital for their tech startups.
- Experiences and strategies for success from successful female founders who have triumphed over the hurdles of fundraising.
- Sneak peek into our Female Founder Guide to Tech Finance, packed with actionable advice, tips, and resources to help you navigate the financial landscape of tech startups.
Don't miss this exceptional opportunity to watch a lively discussion on female entrepreneurship in the tech industry.
|Register now to immediately empower yourself with the knowledge and inspiration you need to grow your business!
Frequently Asked Questions
TIMIA invests in B2B technology companies that:
- Have at least $1.5m in annual recurring revenue
- Have a proven product-market fit (10+ clients)
- Are delivering gross margin >50%
- Operate capital efficient SaaS or tech-enabled services businesses
TIMIA invests in B2B technology companies based in the U.S. or Canada.
Once approved, SaaS companies can qualify for an upfront cash injection of 6-9 times their current MRR.
TIMIA offers both interest-only (2 to 3 year term) or amortized (3 to 6 year term) loans. Read more here.
Yes, TIMIA is comfortable taking a subordinated position to other lenders.
To make the process as seamless as possible, please have the following details handy before scheduling an initial call:
- Revenue structure/model
- Annual recurring revenue or monthly recurring revenue
- Monthly burn rate (Is this less than 50% of MRR?)
- Annual growth rate
- Gross margin