Better Financing with TIMIA
- Upfront cash injection of $500,000 to $15 million
- Flexible repayment plans over 2 to 6 year terms
- Interest only or amortized loans
- Fixed interest rate, transparent structure, optional balloon payment
- Retain control and ownership
- No board seats taken
- No sponsors required
- No warrants and no harsh covenants
- Subordination to a senior lender for a lower blended cost of capital
Frequently Asked Questions
TIMIA invests in B2B technology companies that:
- Have at least $1.5m in annual recurring revenue
- Have a proven product-market fit (10+ clients)
- Are delivering gross margin >50%
- Operate capital efficient SaaS or tech-enabled services businesses
TIMIA invests in B2B technology companies based in the U.S. or Canada.
Once approved, SaaS companies can qualify for an upfront cash injection of 6-9 times their current MRR.
TIMIA offers both interest-only (2 to 3 year term) or amortized (3 to 6 year term) loans. Read more here.
Yes, TIMIA is comfortable taking a subordinated position to other lenders.
To make the process as seamless as possible, please have the following details handy before scheduling an initial call:
- Revenue structure/model
- Annual recurring revenue or monthly recurring revenue
- Monthly burn rate (Is this less than 50% of MRR?)
- Annual growth rate
- Gross margin