Salesforce System Designer / Developer
Part Time or Full Time - Vancouver, BC & Remote within CAN/US
About TIMIA Capital Corporation:
TIMIA Capital offers flexible debt solutions to capital efficient B2B SaaS and software-enabled companies generating $2 to $20 million in annual recurring revenue. Our non-dilutive financing solutions complement or replace an equity round and provide access to a large amount of capital to help companies accelerate growth while retaining ownership and control of their business. For more information visit timiacapital.com.
TIMIA is on the lookout for an insightful Salesforce developer to help us expand our Origination and Underwriting platform. You would be working with startup entrepreneurs and fintech experts. TIMIA is disrupting the Alternative VC and Private Credit space by leveraging technology to provide growth capital to deserving founders.
Part-time to full-time remote positions in Canada and the US. Offices in Vancouver and Waterloo.
What You’ll Do
How you can have an impact
- Work with our leadership and underwriting teams to establish business objectives
- Design technology roadmaps
- Implement solutions to accelerate business processes
How you get stuff done
- Manage salesforce data and hygiene
- Create and edit new and current workflows
- Build new processes and automation
- Write Apex classes and triggers
- Integrate Salesforce with third-party applications such as Pandadoc, Salesloft, and SourceScrub
What’s in it for you?
- Gain a deep understanding of growth startups
- Influence the technology disrupting the private credit market
- Be a part of the execution and implementation of technological solutions
- Work with an entrepreneurial team at TIMIA that has the ability to move fast
- Have confidence that you’re working in a stable, profitable organization
- Flexible work hours—accomplish your goals during the time of day you work best
- Remote-first culture—just because we have some people in an office, doesn’t mean remote workers are second class
- Upside—As a public company, you will have ownership in a company and personally realize the impact you’ve made
Who you are
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and the lightning platform
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, Certified Salesforce Platform Developer and User Experience Designer
- Experience with SaaS companies or Financial Services is a huge bonus
- Process-driven problem solver comfortable working in fast-paced environments
Salesforce dev shops with more than 5 employees need not apply.
Does This Sound Like You?
To apply, please complete the form below. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Compensation for this role will consist of a base salary and performance-based bonus.